Our Warehouse is FDA-Registered
What Does FDA-Registered Mean?
What’s a cGMP? Companies that are known as cGMPs and that are cGMP compliant demonstrate an ability to provide systems and processes that ensure the proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities needed to fulfill products in industries such as medical, food, drug (including supplements), cosmetics and natural products. At ShipWizard, we are fully committed to the safe and proper storage and shipping of cGMP-related products such as dietary supplements, vitamins, natural healthcare products and other health and beauty products.
How does cGMP compliance work? According to the “Inspections follow a standard approach and are conducted by highly trained FDA staff….Most companies that are inspected are found to be fully compliant with the CGMP regulations.” As a 3PL that fulfills products in the supplement space, we are particularly focused on compliance with cGMP Part 211, the Current Good Manufacturing for Finished Pharmaceuticals.
We’re fully cGMP complaint. As a leading supplement fulfillment distribution center serving clients throughout the U.S., we fully respect, understand and follow the guidelines related to being both a FDA Registered company and a cGMP compliant company.
- Quarantine: We will quarantine your goods in anticipation of FDA on-site observation and inspection.
- Recalls: Should your product be recalled, we will help track lot numbers, expiration numbers and sales of recalled items. We will also quarantine in-warehouse products that are affected by the recall.
- Climate Controlled: Our warehouse is meticulously kept at a steady 72-74 degrees F at all times.
- Proper Handling: In keeping with our compliance related to the FDA registration, we do not directly touch or package your products. They arrive to our warehouse already packaged for retail.
- Inventory Management: We manage lot numbers and expiration dates, track your products in real-time and strictly follow the “FIFO’ (First In-First Out) approach.
Need A Copy Of Our Certification?
Let Us Know How We Can Help
If you are a seller or manufacturer of a product that may fall within the FDA Registration guidelines, you probably have questions and want to learn more. We’re here to help! Email or call us at 800.967.0030 to start the conversation today.