When it comes to printing and mailing your promotional and informational materials, smart marketers know that it’s important to stand out from the competition while also using the plastic wrapping to protect the piece from potential damage.
Using a poly bag and taking advantage of poly bagging services is a great way to do both. A professional poly bagging and mail services company can help make your – and your clients’ – print pieces “pop” and, in the process, create a more professional and memorable impression in the eyes of your potential customer.
Why Choose Poly Bagging?
Combining the printed material with the plastic wrapping is pleasing on the eyes, efficient and economical as far as costs. In addition, poly bagging:
- Provides increased protection from damage related to the weather or human error
- Gives potential customers a “sneak peek” into what they are receiving
- Offers marketers the option to include additional items, such as free samples
- Is cost-effective and affordable for jobs of all sizes
What Printed Items Can Be Poly Bagged?
- Annual Reports
- Marketing Collateral
- Advertisements with Free Samples
- And More!
Our bagging services and mail services teams will take care of your project(s) from start to finish, ensuring that everything is packed safely and completely prior to shipping.