As an eCommerce business owner, you likely have a lot on your plate. You’re focused on creating marketing campaigns that convert, making sure your website is up to date, managing employees, and providing excellent customer service. Although your goal is to sell as many products through your website as possible, chances are you don’t have the time, energy, and resources to fulfill these orders yourself.
When you partner with a leading eCommerce fulfillment services provider, you can focus on running your business knowing that your orders are being fulfilled quickly and correctly. From the time an order is placed on your website, to the moment the package is delivered, you and your customers are covered.
How do eCommerce fulfilment integrations work?
“Is your fulfillment system integrated with ___ ?” is one of the most common questions that eCommerce merchants ask us before getting started. Not only are they concerned about our warehousing, picking and packing, and reverse logistics services, but they also want to know that all front and back end systems can connect.
We are proud to share that ShipWizard provides dozens of automated shopping cart integrations, including the following:
- Amazon Marketplace
By fully integrating with your eCommerce technology, we offer a customized fulfillment solution from start to finish. Here’s a bit more about how it works!
- We seamlessly connect our warehouse management system to the online shopping carts used by eCommerce merchants. Our eCommerce fulfillment integration technology automatically imports orders from over 50+ marketplaces and eCommerce systems.
- When an order is placed, the information is sent automatically to our warehouse management system, and our team of 3PL experts begin fulfilling the order.
- Once the order is fulfilled, a tracking number becomes available.
- The shopper is notified that the order has been sent, and they can track the package until it is delivered.
Why is it so important to have the right eCommerce fulfillment integrations in place?
Partnering with the best fulfillment services company allows eCommerce merchants to manage their businesses better and more profitably. Here are some of the ways that retailers benefit from having the right eCommerce fulfillment integrations in place:
- Automation saves everyone time. Gone are the days where it is necessary to have someone manually enter order data. Our integrations automate the ecommerce order fulfillment process, including automatic order import, automatic tracking number support, and automatic inventory sync.
- Up-to-the-moment knowledge of what’s happening. Nobody likes to be kept waiting, especially when it pertains to incoming orders! When you work with an eCommerce fulfillment services provider like ShipWizard, your orders are automatically imported directly to our warehouse management system multiple times per hour. This allows us to begin fulfilling the orders almost immediately.
- Better customer service. By having real time information on order statuses and inventory, our team is able to provide our eCommerce clients with faster, more efficient service. In turn, our clients can easily pass along information to their customers and provide better service.